Authority Fleet Services is the premium mobile truck repair near me and diesel truck repair near me maintenance services provider and one of the most trusted names in maintenance services and management.
We are 100% committed to providing full truck and trailer mechanical, body shop, and scheduled maintenance and repair services to City, State, and Federal Institutions and large Corporations. We are being consumers’ trusted and reliable brand for over 18 years. Authority Fleet services do not compromise at all with professionalism.
Our professional technicians are constantly working hard and are busy in expert handling of truck repair and maintenance operations, ranging from routine brake jobs, tune-ups, and oil changes to engine overhauls and transmission replacements.
All professionals including mechanics, technicians, etc. undergo stringent practical as well as vocal training. Practical training is carried under auto experts while vocal training includes the way of interaction with our loyal consumers and thorough elaboration of the problem and required services from communicator experts.
Truck repair near me own and work the entirety of our offices and we can do a wide range of fixes or repairs in-house. Our in-house facilities are equipped with the most advanced and trending machinery and methods.
All services are delivered in time at affordable pricing. Mobile Diesel Truck repair near me is open 7 days of the week, so if you feel any problem with your vehicle on any day of the week, we are just a call away. Truck toeing is one of the key features you will enjoy at mobile truck repair near me. We bring your truck safely to our service center.
Diesel truck repair near me offers engine repairs and replacements service as well as specific part repairs and inspections and testing service.
Inspections and testing services offered by mobile diesel truck repair near me include:
- Annual DOT inspections
- NYS HD diesel emissions and safety inspections
- FMCSA/CFR inspections
- Exhaust and emissions testing
- Full diagnostic testing
Authority Fleet Services offers the following specific part repair services and maintenance:
- Air conditioning and heating
- Electrical instruments and controls
- Fuel systems
- Transmission, drive-lines, and clutches
- Alternators, starters, and ignitions
- Brakes and suspension components
- Diesel particulate filter services
- Roadside Truck Repair
- Semi-Truck Repair Service
- Heavy-Duty Truck Repair
- Diesel Truck Repair
- Truck Electrical Repairs
- Box Truck Repair
- Heavy Duty Transmission Repair
- Semi-Truck Maintenance
- DPF Cleaning DPF Regeneration
- Fleet Repair Service
Why go for Authority Fleet services?
- Open 7 Days A Week for Truck Repairs
- ASE Certified Mechanics
- Truck Diagnostic
- One Stop Shop for All Repairs
- Truck Body Repair
- Truck Paint
- Truck Glass Replacement
- Truck Towing
- 7 Days A Week Truck Road Services
- Pick-Up and Delivery of Vehicles
- Vehicle Transport Shuttling
- State Inspection and PMI
- 1 Year Warranty On Parts Labor
- Computerized Centralized Billing
- Most Parts in Stock
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduling, Reminders Tracking
- Hybrid Alternative Fuel Vehicle Repair
- Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
- Heavy Duty Equipment Repair
- Truck and Care Transmission Repair
Don’t just settle for anything but the best for your truck repair and maintenance and schedule an appointment with Authority Fleet Services today, or call us for your free truck repair and maintenance estimate.